NOD32 Settings

Discussion in 'NOD32 version 2 Forum' started by Mike20078800GTX, May 28, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mike20078800GTX

Mike20078800GTX Registered Member

I was following blackspears guide for NOD32 and I got to where you setup a weekly scan. The command line thing is where I am stuck

What needs to go here since all I saw was settings for the older 2.5 versions

Thanks

2. Bitten By C Bug

Bitten By C Bug Registered Member

From what I can see, the following switches should give the greatest and maximum strength scan:

/adware /ah /all /antistealth+ /arch+ /clean /cleanmode /delete /heur+ /log+ /mailbox+ /ntfs+ /pack+ /quarantine /scanboot+ /scanmbr+ /scanmem+ /scroll+ /sfx+ /unsafe /unwanted /wrap+

For NOD32 version 2.5 use:

/adware /ah /all /arch+ /clean /cleanmode /delete /heur+ /log+ /mailbox+ /ntfs+ /pack+ /quarantine /scanboot+ /scanmbr+ /scanmem+ /scroll+ /sfx+ /unsafe /wrap+

Your scan settings will start with:

C:\ (single space) /switches go here - see screenshot

Or

Copy and Paste the following directly into your settings:

C:\ /adware /ah /all /antistealth+ /arch+ /clean /cleanmode /delete /heur+ /log+ /mailbox+ /ntfs+ /pack+ /quarantine /scanboot+ /scanmbr+ /scanmem+ /scroll+ /sfx+ /unsafe /unwanted /wrap+

C:\ /adware /ah /all /arch+ /clean /cleanmode /delete /heur+ /log+ /mailbox+ /ntfs+ /pack+ /quarantine /scanboot+ /scanmbr+ /scanmem+ /scroll+ /sfx+ /unsafe /wrap+

Or

To scan MORE than ONE HARD DRIVE do NOT use C:\

Instead, use the following:

/local /adware /ah /all /antistealth+ /arch+ /clean /cleanmode /delete /heur+ /log+ /mailbox+ /ntfs+ /pack+ /quarantine /scanboot+ /scanmbr+ /scanmem+ /scroll+ /sfx+ /unsafe /unwanted /wrap+

/local /adware /ah /all /arch+ /clean /cleanmode /delete /heur+ /log+ /mailbox+ /ntfs+ /pack+ /quarantine /scanboot+ /scanmbr+ /scanmem+ /scroll+ /sfx+ /unsafe /wrap+

SO; top command line= 2.7 version and bottom is telling you is for 2.5 users whom actually should have upgraded long ago to version 2.70.39.. Hoipe this helps..
    Bitten By Cancer But Still Kicking!!:cool:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.