NOD32 Scheduled Scan Problem

Discussion in 'NOD32 version 2 Forum' started by BeanCounter, Apr 8, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BeanCounter

BeanCounter Registered Member

I recently switched to NOD32 from another AV product and purchased 4 licences.

On each of the 4 computers I have scheduled a daily scan using the context menu profile. The daily scan runs on 3 of the computers without any problem. On the 4th computer the daily scan never runs although the update process works OK. All 4 computers have Windows XP with the latest updates.

Any suggestions?

2. BeanCounter

I exported the appropriate registry keys from one of the other computers and applied them to the PC that wouldn't run the scheduled scan. All computers are scheduled to run a scan each midnight.

When I looked this morning the NOD32 log on the uncooperative PC showed that the scan had indeed run. If the scan runs again tonight I will assume that a successful workaround is in place.

3. BeanCounter

The daily scan has run at its scheduled time every day since I applied the registry settings from the other computer.

The reason for this issue is not visible which is why I regard the action as a workaround rather than a fix.

4. Blackspear

Blackspear Global Moderator

Thanks BeanCounter for letting us know, quite odd.

BTW, welcome to Wilders.

Cheers :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.