NOD32 Scheduled Scan Problem

Discussion in 'NOD32 version 2 Forum' started by BeanCounter, Apr 8, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BeanCounter

BeanCounter Registered Member

I recently switched to NOD32 from another AV product and purchased 4 licences.

On each of the 4 computers I have scheduled a daily scan using the context menu profile. The daily scan runs on 3 of the computers without any problem. On the 4th computer the daily scan never runs although the update process works OK. All 4 computers have Windows XP with the latest updates.

Any suggestions?

2. BeanCounter

I exported the appropriate registry keys from one of the other computers and applied them to the PC that wouldn't run the scheduled scan. All computers are scheduled to run a scan each midnight.

When I looked this morning the NOD32 log on the uncooperative PC showed that the scan had indeed run. If the scan runs again tonight I will assume that a successful workaround is in place.

3. BeanCounter

The daily scan has run at its scheduled time every day since I applied the registry settings from the other computer.

The reason for this issue is not visible which is why I regard the action as a workaround rather than a fix.

4. Blackspear

Blackspear Global Moderator

Thanks BeanCounter for letting us know, quite odd.

BTW, welcome to Wilders.

Cheers :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.