Nod32 Resellers

Discussion in 'NOD32 version 2 Forum' started by Khaine, Feb 11, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Khaine

Khaine Registered Member

Aust reseller $75.00 ( 1 year ) Aus Dollar = 58.4448 USD http://www.nod32.com.au/nod32/purchase/purchase.htm
    USA reseller    $39.00 ( 1 year ) USD = 50.0468 Aus Dollar http://www.nod32.com/purchase/purchase_usa.htm

I want to know how the resellers come up with thier prices. As I see no reason for an additional $25.00 price charge for using the Australian reseller.

I know that eset does not control the resellers prices, but perhaps they should reconsider how nod32 can be purchased.

2. Blackspear

Blackspear Global Moderator

Eset do control pricing to their Distributors.

I am a reseller in Australia on the Gold Coast, I have contacted Rod at Nod32 Australia, he has been arguing with Eset over the pricing, as well as the renewal notice that has our Australian clients clicking a link to Eset USA, this has only just appeared in version 2.009. I am one VERY ANGRY reseller :mad:, as all the hard work we do to get the client, teach the client, take telephone support for Nod users (yes I know the client is supposed to call the Distributor, however this is usually not the case), only to find out with the current version of Nod, we are being backdoored by Eset, whom are directing renewals to the USA, that is plain RUDE!

Be assured Rod is on the case. The aim is to have people purchase in the country that they reside in, and receive support from that country’s Distributor. Otherwise you get the situation where Distributors and Resellers are supporting a product that they are not receiving payment for. If this were the case Eset would lose Distributors and Resellers very quickly, and this is the road they have headed down with the latest engine update.

Price needs to be fixed very quickly, as does the renewal reminder that points to the USA.

:mad:

3. Paul Wilders

Paul Wilders Administrator

Gents,

No offense intended - but this is a resellers issue first and foremost and for that reason has to be handled by Eset and their resellers instead of on this user support forum - and user support is what this forum is all about.

For that reason I have splitted this thread and stashed posts made.

This thread is closed.

regards.

paul

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.