NOD32 Renewal question

Discussion in 'NOD32 version 2 Forum' started by CJsDad, Feb 27, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CJsDad

CJsDad Registered Member

I paid for the program last May of 2005, May 5th to be exact.
    I renewed it today, Feb. 28th and in the e-mail I received from them today it says that this program has been renewed until Feb. 28th 2007.
    Shouldn't my renewal be until May 5th of 2007 since thats when my year will be up although I renewed it early?

I noticed that some people renewed their NOD program a day or so earlier before the year expired, I just did it today because I wanted to get it out of the way.

2. CJsDad

CJsDad Registered Member

Almost forgot, I put in my new user name and password ,thats all the instructions that were given in the e mail but do I have to change the settings also?

I followed Blackspears settings and was wondering if changing the username and password would have any effect on the program.

3. WSFuser

WSFuser Registered Member

i think this issue is specific to certain vendor/country but ur not the first member to ask about it. see here

4. CJsDad

CJsDad Registered Member

Thanks WSFuser.
    Found what I was looking for through that link, looks like I will have to wait up until the day before the license expires next time.
    Like I posted before, I only did to get it out of the way and not worry about it when May comes around.

Now can I keep my settings the way they are or do they need to be changed with the license renewal?

5. WSFuser

WSFuser Registered Member

im on my first year of nod32 so i dont know if u get a new username/password or u keep the same one, but either way u dont have to change ur settings.

6. snowbound

snowbound Retired Moderator

A new Username & Password is issued after each renewal.

snowbound

7. ronjor

ronjor Global Moderator

You also will get all the time on your license that you have paid for.

8. Marcos

Marcos Eset Staff Account

Send a request to adjust the expiry date of your renewed license to support[at]eset.com

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.