NOD32 RC 1: "Alerts & Notifications" changes don't take

Discussion in 'ESET Smart Security v3 Beta Forum' started by wat0114, Sep 25, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wat0114

wat0114 Guest

In: Advanced setup -> Email Protection -> Alerts and Notifications, in "Append tag messages to received and read mail" select from drop-down box "To all email" then Okay out. Go back to it again and you will see it reverts back to "To infected email only".

This same behavior occurs for "Append tag messages to sent mail" as well.

2. WSFuser

WSFuser Registered Member

Confirmed.

Additionally, if you uncheck the boxes "Append note to..." then setting the dropdown boxes to "To all email" will stay.

3. wat0114

wat0114 Guest

Thank you for the confirmation WSFuser. On that latter part where you uncheck the "Append note to..." boxes, do you mean to say that the setting will stay for you when you select "To all email"? It makes no difference for me. The drop-down selections always revert back to "To infected email only".

Also, I always get a "Failed to add scheduled task" error message whenever I edit or add a task. However, the good news is the edits and added tasks still take :) It looks to be just one of a few minor bugs.

4. WSFuser

WSFuser Registered Member

Yes that is what I meant.

5. wat0114

wat0114 Guest

Okay, I see.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.