Nod32 RA Console - Cannot See Any Clients

Discussion in 'NOD32 version 2 Forum' started by slyder, Sep 6, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. slyder

slyder Registered Member

Hi,

We have nod32 on several remote sites, and one of the remote administration consoles has become non functional. One day it was fine, the next day nothing.

Basically no clients are visible, and any tab you click on at the bottom gives a red error message at the bottom. The console says it is connected to the server however.

Looking at the nod32ra.log, there is the following:

[2006-09-06 08:47:18.607] V1 [ ] <SCHEDREPORT_ERROR> Read DbQuery failed...
    [2006-09-06 08:47:36.498] V1 [44fe7d180007] <SESSION_ERROR> CCServiceRoutine: MAXIMUM NUMBER OF CLIENTS REACHED, '*****' NOT ADDED. Please upgrade your license (connection '******'

We have more than enough licenses for the site, however something seems to be going wrong, as the log then shows all the clients have not been added due to insufficient licenses. Does anyone know what may be going on here?

2. Marcos

Marcos Eset Staff Account

I'd suggest you send your license key along with a screenshot of the main RA client window and a link to this thread to support @ eset.com.

3. YeOldeStonecat

YeOldeStonecat Registered Member

Along the Shorelines somewhere in New England
    The license file been added to each RAS box? In Control Center, System Tools, System Setup, Setup button over on right side, license keys tab.

4. Marcos

Marcos Eset Staff Account

I'm already in touch with Slyder. I assume it could be a corrupted RA database, but we'll see what findings he will come with.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.