NOD32 problems

Discussion in 'NOD32 version 2 Forum' started by Mija, Mar 30, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mija

Mija Registered Member

Hello to all,
    I just installed NOd32 into my computer and used to work fine until i turned off my computer. Everytime I turn off my computer I receive a message stating that Drive A is not ready to close...but I do not have a drive A. TO solve this I unchecked the diskette option in Amon settings but I still get this message.o_O

One more thing, for some reason it crashes for no reason at all and the screen turns black. After restarting my computer several times I noticed my usb stick was still connected, I disconnected it and my computer magically turned on.o_O My usb drive is essential, any ideas on how i can fix these problems?
    Mija

2. alglove

alglove Registered Member

For the "Drive A" problem, try looking in your computer's BIOS setup for an option to disable the Floppy Controller or to change "Drive A" to "None". The BIOS may also have other settings that have to do with the Floppy and/or Drive A. Try playing around with those.

https://www.wilderssecurity.com/showthread.php?t=135377

For the USB problem.... hmmm.... I am not sure. Could the computer be trying to boot to the USB stick for some strange reason? Double-check the Boot Order settings in your BIOS. I am not sure why it would cause a problem now and not before, though. o_O

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.