Nod32 not updating!

Discussion in 'NOD32 version 2 Forum' started by tidus808, Mar 5, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tidus808

tidus808 Registered Member

Hey folks, I just got my PC back from repairing and today I turned it back on. Then Nod32 gave me a message that said something about my Nod32 not being updated for a while so please update it ASAP. So I opened my Nod32 and tried to update it and I gave me this http://img111.imageshack.us/img111/6493/46042726su5.jpg so I pressed OK and then a box came out asking me for my username and my password http://img112.imageshack.us/img112/7913/76454507ob4.jpg I kept on pressing OK but it just poped up again and again, so I pressed abort and it said Username and Password incorrect (this was when I had the server choose automaticlly). So i went setup and changed the server to u4.eset.com and when ever I try to update it says server connection failed. Someone please help me with this problem =(

2. Blackspear

Blackspear Global Moderator

Hi tidus808, welcome to Wilders.

Please check the following:

How to enter a Username and Password correctly.

Then please check the following:

NOD32 Control Centre> Update> Setup> Server is set as "Choose Automatically".

Click on Advanced and make sure LAN is set for Broadband ADSL/Cable or Dialup is set for Wireless Broadband, Dialup and Satellite connections.

Check Proxy Server Setup> setup to make sure there isn't a tick in there (99.99% of people do not use a proxy).

Check that LAN servers connection> Setup is set to System Account (default).

Beyond this NOD32 will update unless a firewall is blocking the Internet connection for NOD32.

Cheers :D

3. tidus808

tidus808 Registered Member

I got everything right, I think my username and password is wrong

4. Blackspear

Please forward your actual License to blackspear @ wilderssecurity.com and I will check your Username and Password to make sure it is working ok.

Cheers :D

5. Blackspear

This thread is now closed.

Blackspear.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.