Nod32 not updating!

Discussion in 'NOD32 version 2 Forum' started by tidus808, Mar 5, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tidus808

tidus808 Registered Member

Hey folks, I just got my PC back from repairing and today I turned it back on. Then Nod32 gave me a message that said something about my Nod32 not being updated for a while so please update it ASAP. So I opened my Nod32 and tried to update it and I gave me this http://img111.imageshack.us/img111/6493/46042726su5.jpg so I pressed OK and then a box came out asking me for my username and my password http://img112.imageshack.us/img112/7913/76454507ob4.jpg I kept on pressing OK but it just poped up again and again, so I pressed abort and it said Username and Password incorrect (this was when I had the server choose automaticlly). So i went setup and changed the server to u4.eset.com and when ever I try to update it says server connection failed. Someone please help me with this problem =(

2. Blackspear

Blackspear Global Moderator

Hi tidus808, welcome to Wilders.

Please check the following:

How to enter a Username and Password correctly.

Then please check the following:

NOD32 Control Centre> Update> Setup> Server is set as "Choose Automatically".

Click on Advanced and make sure LAN is set for Broadband ADSL/Cable or Dialup is set for Wireless Broadband, Dialup and Satellite connections.

Check Proxy Server Setup> setup to make sure there isn't a tick in there (99.99% of people do not use a proxy).

Check that LAN servers connection> Setup is set to System Account (default).

Beyond this NOD32 will update unless a firewall is blocking the Internet connection for NOD32.

Cheers :D

3. tidus808

tidus808 Registered Member

I got everything right, I think my username and password is wrong

4. Blackspear

Please forward your actual License to blackspear @ wilderssecurity.com and I will check your Username and Password to make sure it is working ok.

Cheers :D

5. Blackspear

This thread is now closed.

Blackspear.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.