Nod32: no key

Discussion in 'NOD32 version 2 Forum' started by lisa88, Jan 3, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lisa88

lisa88 Registered Member

Hi, dear forum members!

I`ve got a very stupid problem:
    in october 2006 I bought the computer-magazine "ct 21/2006" in order to be able to receive a new licence key for my nod-scanner. (My current nod32 license expires in february).
    A friend told me that this special offer (to get a 1-years licence with the code I received inside the magazine) has expired in November 2006!
    Looking at eset`s website I found he was right - unfortunately :mad: !
    I did not try to register earlier because I thought I didn`t need to: and I was afraid to shorten my nod32`s period of validity.

Can you PLEASE help me?

Sorry for my english :oops: : I am german

Thanks in advance for helpful answers

Lisa

Last edited: Jan 4, 2007
  2. Gerd_AT

Gerd_AT Registered Member

Hallo Lisa,

ich schreib einfach mal in deutsch .... :)

In der damaligen c´t steht doch in dem Einhefter / Voucher ganz deutlich, daß die Aktivierung zeitlich befristet und nur bis 15.11.2006 möglich ist.
    Wennst das gelesen hättest, hättest nicht einen Freund fragen müssen.

Kleiner Tipp:
    Schreib doch mal an ActionService@nod32.de dein Anliegen und gebe in der Mail deinen Berechtigungscode mit an. Vielleicht schaltet DATSEC dir dann doch noch ne neue Lizenz frei....
    der Tipp ist natürlich ohne Garantie, daß es wirklich noch funktioniert :rolleyes: .

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.