NOD32 IMON & SpamSubtract Resolved?

Discussion in 'NOD32 version 2 Forum' started by geekboy2000, Jan 9, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. geekboy2000

geekboy2000 Registered Member

Quite some time ago (shortly after v2 was initially released), I tried NOD32 V2, and found it to be excellent, except for a conflict between it and SpamSubtract. Apparently, both apps operate at the Winsock level, and something prevented the two from playing nice together. To be honest, I even forget the exact issue. I believe there may have been another app that also didn't work with NOD32. In short, I'm wondering if there have been any fixes/changes since it's release that might have addressed this. I *could* install it and find out that way, but I'm hoping someone's using this combination and can report that it works or doesn't. Thanks!

2. sir_carew

sir_carew Registered Member

Hello,
    I know that exist between IMON and SpamFighter. It's not yet fixed, and maybe the problem between spamsbustract is also not fixed, I don't exactly know.

3. geekboy2000

geekboy2000 Registered Member

Thanks very much. I had reported it to the NOD32 folks, as well as Intermute, a very long time ago, so I hope there was some cooperation between them to resolve it. I may send an e-mail to both and ask directly. Thanks again.

4. Marcos

Marcos Eset Staff Account

Hi guys,
    after we'd analyzed the problem we came to conclusion that nothing more can be done from our side to prevent the conflict from happening. We are going to contact the company that made SpamSubtract, so we'll see what they'll say.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.