Nod32, IMON, and Proxycap Compatibility

Discussion in 'NOD32 version 2 Forum' started by Desh, Jul 13, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Desh

Desh Registered Member

General question, is IMON compatible with an application like Proxycap, a utility that allows you to tunnel internet applications through a HTTP or SOCKS proxy server? Proxycap would be comparable to Permeo SocksCap

The reason I ask is that if I install either one of those applications, IMON tells me that it had to repair the network connection and needs to reboot. Everytime I reboot I get the repair message again. If I uncheck the "Automatically detect changes in network configuration and repair necesssary settings" the message will stop appearing and my network works as expected. However, when I click the "Client compatibility" button in the HTTP tab I see that it's not being updated with recent applications.

How can I be sure that IMON is actually working as intended? Is there a way for IMON and Proxycap/SocksCap/Any other sockifying utility to coexist?

Thanks

2. Desh

Desh Registered Member

I've also noticed that I'm no longer getting the "This message was checked by NOD32 antivirus system." footer on my emails. EMON is enabled, I just turned on logging to see if the mail is actually being scanned.

I belive IMON is not working as intended, the number of scanned files is 0 ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.