NOD32 Icon Suggestion

Discussion in 'ESET NOD32 Antivirus' started by nodHead, Nov 8, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nodHead

nodHead Registered Member

Now this is not something that is critical but it would be nice if the NOD32 icon in the taskbar actually intuatively showed what it was doing. Perhaps it should animate somehow when its getting or downloading updates. Some indication that on Demand is doing it's work would also be great (maybe similar to what KAV does).

I really do want to be happy with ESET / NOD32 Version 3. I post and suggest because I care and I don't want a product that I've relied upon for such a long time go down the toilet. :-*

2. nodyforever

nodyforever Registered Member

Does the Avast also do liveliness of the icon and is great but since you give your sincere opinion as you were liking what was the liveliness of the icon?

Since we are in suggestions without criticism they could let choose the themes for the ESS and EAV I distill windows, like for example if I want it in way classic, in normal way, or advanced way or then to develop different themes like the Avast! he makes and is more personalized and to the taste of a user. Do they think that it is successful?

Another opinion what I gave was art drew the Themes in vector or then in pixel art I chose these two design for healthy the most clean and fresh to be in use.

Will it be completely technically possible?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.