NOD32, I have a problem?

Discussion in 'NOD32 version 2 Forum' started by Jones, Mar 8, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jones

Jones Registered Member

Hi, every Thursday my NOD32 make automatic scan, it sees 32 infected files but never it cleans or deletes them. I have the latest version and when I have installed it I have configured it with extra settings. I think have configured it fine, but why I have this problem? What have I do, please?
    Thanks

2. ASpace

ASpace Guest

Hi . Can you post more info , what are these file and where are they located?
    A screenshot is welcome , aslo a copy of NOD32's scanner log (Control Center->Logs->NOD32 Scanner log->find the most recent scan log,right click it , choose Details , right click and choose export to file)

In the meantime ,make sure your definition is up-to-date by pressing Control Center -> Update -> Update now.

Make sure your settings are the same as this tutorial.

Open Control Center -> NOD32 -> Run NOD32 and perforum full Scan&Clean over your hard drives . NOD32 will take care of these threats :)

If you have problems deleting them in Normal mode , boot in Safe Mode and then perform full scan there .
    You can also use Ewido Micro for second opinion

3. Blackspear

Blackspear Global Moderator

Hi Jones, are you talking about [4] Locked Files? If so, then answers can be found HERE and HERE and HERE

Cheers :D

4. The Hammer

The Hammer Registered Member

Don't think so . Otherwise he'd probably see more than 32. I think HiTech boy nailed it.

5. ejr

ejr Registered Member

You could have viruses in your system restore points. Try turning off system restore and running a scan.

6. Blackspear

Blackspear Global Moderator

It depends if it is a fresh install of Windows and what other programs have been installed.

Windows on it's own, no other programs, I wouldn't expect to see many locked files at all.

Cheers :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.