NOD32, I have a problem?

Discussion in 'NOD32 version 2 Forum' started by Jones, Mar 8, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jones

Jones Registered Member

Hi, every Thursday my NOD32 make automatic scan, it sees 32 infected files but never it cleans or deletes them. I have the latest version and when I have installed it I have configured it with extra settings. I think have configured it fine, but why I have this problem? What have I do, please?
    Thanks

2. ASpace

ASpace Guest

Hi . Can you post more info , what are these file and where are they located?
    A screenshot is welcome , aslo a copy of NOD32's scanner log (Control Center->Logs->NOD32 Scanner log->find the most recent scan log,right click it , choose Details , right click and choose export to file)

In the meantime ,make sure your definition is up-to-date by pressing Control Center -> Update -> Update now.

Make sure your settings are the same as this tutorial.

Open Control Center -> NOD32 -> Run NOD32 and perforum full Scan&Clean over your hard drives . NOD32 will take care of these threats :)

If you have problems deleting them in Normal mode , boot in Safe Mode and then perform full scan there .
    You can also use Ewido Micro for second opinion

3. Blackspear

Blackspear Global Moderator

Hi Jones, are you talking about [4] Locked Files? If so, then answers can be found HERE and HERE and HERE

Cheers :D

4. The Hammer

The Hammer Registered Member

Don't think so . Otherwise he'd probably see more than 32. I think HiTech boy nailed it.

5. ejr

ejr Registered Member

You could have viruses in your system restore points. Try turning off system restore and running a scan.

6. Blackspear

Blackspear Global Moderator

It depends if it is a fresh install of Windows and what other programs have been installed.

Windows on it's own, no other programs, I wouldn't expect to see many locked files at all.

Cheers :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.