NOD32 - FP

Discussion in 'NOD32 version 2 Forum' started by SG1, Jul 5, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SG1

SG1 Registered Member

There a way I can get NOD32 to calm down/ignore a certain file? It always leaps on key.dll re EasyDesk's NT Sentry app, & their Integrator program.

I'm rashly assuming that people - i.e., Easy Desk - who have won awards and were mentioned on WUGNET site are not passing off virii to their customers, and so I don't in this case need NOD32 always thwarting an install of their programs/that certain .dll file. Even after I had NOD32 return to the file to its rightful spot, I can't open the one program. (?!) Great to see that NOD32 is vigilant, but...

Thanks for any help on this, SG1 (Pat)

2. Blackspear

Blackspear Global Moderator

Hi Pat, could you please forward that .dll with a link to this thread to support @ eset.sk with the subject line "EasyDesk False Positive".

Let us know how you go...

Cheers :D

3. SG1

SG1 Registered Member

Blackspear;

Yes, will send file to the co. Thought I'd done that before via the module in NOD32 for that, thinking it was automatic but perhaps I didn't. I just read again, in fact, your settings for NOD32 tonight and saved all the pages to double check my own settings.

Best, SG1 (Pat)

------------------

>>> *** >>> * Addendum: Sorry, but file went where NOD32 sent it, as when I tried to put dll file over in Outlook to send, NOD32 kept grabbing it/whisking it away to Quarantine and/or I got dialog box saying I couldn't copy it... "disk full, or make sure it's not in use" by another app and neither app that uses that dll file was open/in use. Got me; sorry, Blackspear.

Last edited: Jul 5, 2006
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.