NOD32 Font?

Discussion in 'ESET NOD32 Antivirus' started by xMarkx, Apr 9, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xMarkx

xMarkx Registered Member

Hello,

The font in my ESET NOD32 Antivirus 3.0.684.0 on Windows XP SP3 GUI changed yesterday. I'm not sure why - the only thing I did was update my Windows Live Messenger to the 2009 version from the 2008 version and then receive (after some difficulty) update 3995, which was supposed to be a pretty big update.

I don't have a screenshot unfortunately.

The font that it has changed to is identical to that of the font in the ESET NOD32 Antivirus GUI on my Vista machine. I thought the font I had before was just an XP font and the font on my Vista (which is now on my XP and Vista) was just a Vista font. Now (I think) I have a Vista font on my XP NOD32 GUI.

Why did my font change? Did Windows Live Messenger 2009 screw it up?

Thanks,

Mark.

If someone running XP could post a SS of what the their font looks like in the GUI of EAV - where it says "Protection status, Computer scan" etc that would be great.

2. xMarkx

xMarkx Registered Member

The font in my Windows Live Hotmail inbox on my XP machine has changed from its regular (XP) font to the font on my Vista (Vista font I think) as well! The Windows Live Hotmail inbox font and NOD32 font changed to the identical (Vista, I think) font.

Why is my computer mutating?

3. NodboN

NodboN Registered Member

Hope this helps:-

Attached Files:

• GUI.png
      GUI.png
      File size:
      149.4 KB
      Views:
    Last edited: Apr 12, 2009
  4. xMarkx

xMarkx Registered Member

Thanks for your SS but your running Vista not XP.

5. NodboN

NodboN Registered Member

I'm running Windows XP Pro (SP-3) vistalized by WindowBlinds (I'll take your comment as a compliment.) :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.