NOD32 Finding us10516.anr - but no results in Google

Discussion in 'NOD32 version 2 Forum' started by silentwayz, May 2, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. silentwayz

silentwayz Registered Member

Hello. Every day this week, I have been getting this error message from nod32 IMON:

~Link to probable malware removed. Don't post possible malware links on the forum. Submit samples to ESET. -Ron~
    a variant of Win32/TrojanDownloader.Ani.Gen trojan

But it doesn't tell me where this is coming from on my system. (Very frustrating. Why not show me the source? Why not help me delete it? )

So I Google'd it, and not one result on this. This is very odd. How can there not be one other result for this apparent bad "thing" ?

Please help me find the source of this. I'm baffled at the absolute lack of results on this topic, almost makes me wonder if it's a problem with NOD32 itself...

Thanks looking forward to help on this

Last edited by a moderator: May 2, 2008
  2. ASpace

ASpace Guest

Hello!

Most likely you have a trojan trying to download more malware on the system . NOD32 is blocking the newly downloaded threat but not the downloader itself . Wilderssecurity forums don't provide malware cleaning services , so you should post in a forum providing such services (such as AumHa , for example) or contact ESET Technical support.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.