nod32 crashed/frozen?

Discussion in 'NOD32 version 2 Forum' started by huangzhengliang, Nov 24, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. huangzhengliang

huangzhengliang Registered Member

hey,
    it seems to have crashed/froze. i was following the steps on https://www.wilderssecurity.com/showthread.php?t=37509&page=4 until the scheduling for a weekly scan of c drive where i tried to copy and paste blackspear's recommended command line. first attempt didn't work so i tried again. third try didn't work and the little windows auto closed which brought me back to the nod32 2.7 control panel. i can't click on anything in there. i can minimise and maximise but can't do anything in nod32.
    according to windows task manager, the program's still running.
    what should i do?
    thx.

2. SSK

SSK Registered Member

Is the your PC still responding? If so, try a restart.

3. huangzhengliang

huangzhengliang Registered Member

yea. will all the settings i have done previous to this step been saved? i really don't want to start again...
    also, i did the IMON component test (https://www.wilderssecurity.com/showthread.php?p=886395#post886395) and it worked so it's probably only the control panel that I'm having trouble with.
    can i shutdown or restart my computer while AMON is scanning for files?

EDIT: just restarted my computer and it's working again. this time the control center shutdown by itself but when i tried opening it back up, it did so successfully. i finally got the schedule setup on my second try after restart : )

Last edited: Nov 24, 2006
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.