Nod32 control centre display issue in Vista32

Discussion in 'NOD32 version 2 Forum' started by Biscuit, Mar 9, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Biscuit

Biscuit Registered Member

I've noticed an issue displaying the control centre on my pc. The issue is only with each of the first 2 sections, from Logs down, the 2nd window draws correctly.

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/181/415670498_8904c9ba21_o.png

My Vista32 is a clean install on a new computer. I have the same version of Vista upgraded from XP Pro on another lower spec pc. I recently had to wipe my partition & reinstall Vista but the issue remains from the previous installation.

Nod32 spec:
    I'm wondering therefore if the issue is with my graphics driver. Does anyone else have the same?

ATI Radeon X1950 512mb Crossfire Edition
    Catalyst 7.2
    Driver version: 8.342.0.0

I am using the aero interface, although Nod32 does not display the transparent windows.

2. ASpace

ASpace Guest

Hi Biscuit ! :thumb:

I had the same issue on my computer (XP SP2) immediately after I installed Windows Media Player 11 beta 2 for the first time . My video card drives were (and still are) up-to-date . I fixed it with removing WMP11 , System Restore and NOD32 reinstallation.So have you tried reinstalling NOD32 (you know , uninstall , remove ESET folder , install clear NOD32) . If you remember installing a new application recenly you may check it out , too .

3. Biscuit

Hi, HiTech! :)

I had this on my previous Vista build which I reformatted & reinstalled last week. The window draw issue was on both builds. Nod32 was one of the first things I installed, so quite a lot has been installed since.

I don't really want to uninstall/reinstall as it's only a small issue that does not affect use of the software. My Vista reliability score has already taken a hammering this week.... ;)

4. ASpace

ASpace Guest

You didn't report it before so I though it appeared recently.

At least you can try . ;)

5. Biscuit

I didn't report it before because I was having a lot of other issues with Vista! I'm not sure that this issue is serious enough to warrant a reinstall of the software. I'm still short of my usual tools, specifically JV16 doesn't work well in Vista & I don't trust anything else to clean the registry.

6. ASpace

ASpace Guest

This Vista ,huh ,bad Vista :D

7. Biscuit

It's kept me busy for a few weeks! o_O

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.