NOD32 claims it needs updates

Discussion in 'NOD32 version 2 Forum' started by ssuussaann, Dec 18, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ssuussaann

ssuussaann Registered Member

Hi,

First of all, I'm new here, asked for help posting, and got an IMMEDIATE answer from support! Way to go, team!

I've had had NOD32--1.1454, build 6954, for some time or so I thought, because I suppose the 20060321 is the installation date? It's been wonderful, but the last few months, as soon as I boot up, I get a message saying"The current virus signature database is out-of-date. It is highly recommended that you supdate NOD32 immediately to ensure that newly discovered viruses will be deleted."

I saw on another thread on this forum that there is a newer form of NOD...is this what I need? Do I need to renew my license? I thought the program was mine forever, what the heck?

When I log on to the Net to check out UPdates, I'm told my NOD is fully updated. Is the message coming on because the NOD comes on before I'm logged on? I never have virus problems to the NOD is obviously still doing a good job.

This is very annoying, as I can't get to my Internet logon without first replying to the NOD message...I'd like to be able to bood up my computer and get to logon right away. (Actually I'd like to log on automatically also, and someone told me there was a thing called autologin...I looked it up but it looks complicated...anyone know anything about it?)

Thank you for your help!!

2. WSFuser

WSFuser Registered Member

teh current version of nod32 is 2.7 and the current definitions are 1924 (20061215).

u need a current license to receive updates. if ur license is expired u will need to purchase one.

3. ssuussaann

ssuussaann Registered Member

Thank you so much for your prompt reply, WS! I had a feeling I would have to buy a license, but I wanted to hear it from someone 'in the know'.

Have a happy holiday season,
    Susan

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.