NOD32 - Bug in settings

Discussion in 'ESET Smart Security v3 Beta Forum' started by andy2008, Nov 2, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. andy2008

andy2008 Registered Member

[BUG] NOD32 - Bug in settings

Been going throgh the final release for the last hour (downloaded from eset website, new license purchased) and just thought id bring this up. So far been able to duplicate this on 2 systems. Appears it slipped in after release candidate!!! as not had a problem with this in RC1. The excluded addresses window in settings does not draw properly when 1st opened. If an address is added it appears as normal, but once taken away it looks like this :

Apart from that the whole look/feel/performance is alot different than the release candidate :D

Attached Files:

Last edited: Nov 3, 2007
  2. ctrlaltdelete

ctrlaltdelete Registered Member

Same little GUI buggy here, EAV 3.0.551.0

3. sjgore

sjgore Registered Member

Is it available for general download? I thought we had to wait until Monday? Where's everybody getting it from?

BTW, I read in another thread that version 3.0.557.0 is available.

Steve.

4. andy2008

no its not available for general download from the website however it is on the download server (eval server and licensed server), the eset site still links to 2.7 however 3.0 is there on the eset downloads server. I also dont know if old licenses will work. The new license i purchased last night starts differently compared to my old one. Prob best to wait till Monday. My reason for downloading was im away all next week on business and i was having a problem with RC1. You wont be disappointed though :thumb:

5. Marcos

Marcos Eset Staff Account

I too wonder about version 3.0.557. Who did it mention first? And where did the person got it from?

6. Steel

Steel Registered Member

7. Marcos

Marcos Eset Staff Account

I have no explanation for that except that someone from ESET has posted a screenshot of the version they have installed, maybe to show the current version number of their firewall module. The new build is strictly internal.

8. Steel

Steel Registered Member

Btw. here, too.https://www.wilderssecurity.com/showpost.php?p=1105963&postcount=66

I think, this was the first post about 3.0.557.0

9. andy2008

It may be that 557 mops up some of the bugs in ESS and EAV final. For example in the 3.0 AV there is a bug with the GUI as i posted and also when you access mapped drives or network shares there is a warning thrown up in event viewer. The builds which are currently on download server are 551 for both smart security and AV.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.