nod32 blocking site I want to get in

Discussion in 'ESET NOD32 Antivirus' started by Larrycleve, Oct 24, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Larrycleve

Larrycleve Registered Member

I'm using the site www.arise.com for a work at home job. The problem occurs when I try to use their automated program to check my computer. When the program starts nod32 flags it as a trojan and stops it. The program is legitimate. The url given in the trojan warning box is http://support.arise.com. In the address management section of nod32 under list of excluded addresses and allowed addresses I put "*arise.com*" and "*support.arise.com/*" but I'm still getting the trojan warning. Is there any way to fix this?

2. danieln

danieln Eset Staff

What is the name of the detected trojan and what are the steps to reproduce the problem?

3. Larrycleve

The trojan is vbs/trojandownloader.codin.Atrojan . When I click to start this program on the website nod32 blocks it saying it is this trojan and puts it in quarantine.

4. danieln

danieln Eset Staff

Where can I find the program on the website in order to reproduce the problem and to get the detected file?

5. Larrycleve

You have to log in then go to support on the top, then support desk, automated tasks, then workstation check or VCMS utility. I can send the login info to you if there is a way to do it privately.

6. Larrycleve

I updated to version 4.0.467 but it still blocks the program as a trojan.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.