Nod32 AV RC1

Discussion in 'ESET Smart Security v3 Beta Forum' started by MasterTB, Sep 24, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MasterTB

MasterTB Registered Member

Is Nod32 AV3 RC1 also integrated with windows Live Mail or is it just ESS because I Don't see the integration using it, and if it is not integrated, IT SHOULD BE, don't you thinko_Oo_O

2. WSFuser

WSFuser Registered Member

Did you enable integration in Setup > Miscellaneous > Integration with mail client?

3. gH0StrId3R

gH0StrId3R Registered Member

is there a way to integrate ESS into WinRAR...i tried using the ecls.exe (which works absolutely fine in cmd) with the parameter "%f"

but it always says
    Scanner Initialization Failed...

any solutiono_O

also how can i integrate it in Windows Live Messenger and IDMo_O

4. WSFuser

WSFuser Registered Member

You can find all the switches in the NOD32/ESS help file.

5. MasterTB

MasterTB Registered Member

Hi, I did Try the integration, but it only mentions Microsoft Outlook, there's no other mention, and the help file looks like it's been written for ESS because it says it should integrate into Windows Live Mail, I just don't see the button in the advanced setup tree, and belive me I've looked everywhere....

Nevermind, It was under miscelaneous, I had missed that, STILL, IT DOESN'T INTEGRATE INTO LIVEMAIL, I can't see the buttons and it doesn't show the appended "scanned with ..." message, even thow I can see it in thunderbird.....

Edited Oct 1st: there is no integration with Windows Live Mail in ESS either, and the antispam module is working with Outlook Express but not with Live Mail or Thunderbird, which I find absolutely ridiculous!!!

Last edited: Oct 1, 2007
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.