NOd32+Apache=Apache dead!:(

Discussion in 'NOD32 version 2 Forum' started by ZGStyle, Jan 30, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ZGStyle

ZGStyle Guest

A week ago I bought Nod32, because everybody are glorifying this product.
    After installation I noticed that my local webserver Apache is not working properly (no images in some pages, impossible to open some pages which I was able to open before nod32 installation). :(
    Of course I have visited FAQ section of Esset (http://www.esetsoftware.com/support/faq.htm) to find solution. Only thing what I found is:
    ---
    My Apache server does not work properly after installing NOD32 v2. Some pages do not load at all, some have missing pictures. What to do?

Apache web server uses sockets in a non-standard way and this results in conflicts with the NOD32's IMON component. To resolve the issue, you need to recompile the Apache's library libapr.dll with WAIT_FOR_EVENT preprocessor definition defined.
    ---
    So? What I have to do? I don't know anything about libraries an recompilation. :(

Is there any simple solution for users who don't know what is libraries and how to recompile them?

2. ZGStyle

ZGStyle Guest

I forgot to tell - I use Windows XP with SP2, 1Gb of RAM, Pentium 2.4, Maxthon as web browser and APACHE 2.0.47/PHP 4.3.2 for web dewelopment.

Thanks for any help!

3. rdsu

rdsu Registered Member

I worked with the Apache HTTP Server and Apache Tomcat and didn't have any kind of problems with NOD32...

4. Blackspear

Blackspear Global Moderator

While you wait for someone to come along and give you advice, you may want to send an email through to support@nod32.com with a link to this thread.

Cheers :D

5. DiGi

DiGi Registered Member

1) .47 isn't lastest version ;)
    2) go to IMON - Configuration - Other (last tab) - Exceptions and add apache's exe, restart computer...

6. ZGStyle

ZGStyle Guest

Thanks! This is the solution!
    By the way - answer of Esset customer support was similar. ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.