NOD32 Antivirus Licence

Discussion in 'ESET NOD32 Antivirus' started by gr277, Jun 5, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gr277

gr277 Registered Member

Having used the free trial version for a couple of weeks, last night I paid for a two year licence for one computer.
    Successful payment was acknowledged by ESET. I was given an order number and told that "Shortly, you will receive an email describing what to do next".

At the same time, I received a confirmation email from ESET Sales, thanking me for the order and saying that "This (the order) is now being processed and a licence will be emailed to you within a few minutes".

This morning, having received no licence from ESET, I emailed Sales enquiring about the delay. I have still (10 hours later) received no reply from ESET.

Any idea what is going on please? I have never come across such a delay with the issue of a licence, from any software vendor....:mad:

Your response will be greatly appreciated.

2. agoretsky

agoretsky Eset Staff Account

Hello,

Perhaps the message containing the license email was filtered as spam by your mail provider or your email client? Have you checked your spam or junk mail folder?

You might also want to try calling the ESET office, distributor or reseller from whom you made the purchase and ask them to look up the license for you and re-send it.

Regards,

Aryeh Goretsky

3. gr277

gr277 Registered Member

None of the above....:rolleyes:

The licence was finally emailed to me approximately 1 hour after I started this thread and 24 hours after ESET received payment.
    AMAZING....UNBELIEVABLE.....:argh:

4. CivilTaz

CivilTaz Registered Member

And this is just the beggining.

5. berryracer

berryracer Suspended Member

Very true! I regret buying a 2 year license (valid till DEC 1010) :(

I am very dissatisfied with ESET because of taking so long to release a new version that is compatible with Vista SP@ out of the box, they had no excuse not making sure things would work right after the RC was available for a long time. :rolleyes:

My next AV is definately gonnab e Kaspersky AV FTW

6. gr277

gr277 Registered Member

I run Vista Premium SP2, and I must admit I have not had any compatibility issues with NOD32 Antivirus4
    In my case the software works faultlessly....I wish other departments of ESET were half as good....:(

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.