NOD32 and Windows7

Discussion in 'ESET NOD32 Antivirus' started by The Nodder, May 8, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Nodder

The Nodder Registered Member

I had a look to see if any posts were made about this but I did not see any, unless my search did not go back far enough.

Anyway, I got the W7 RC canditate yesterday and naturally I tried NOD32 latest version 424.
    It works, I dont have a problem with it.

Now, on a personal note, if anyone has Vista (I do) I am not sure if its worth getting W7 as I think theres not enough difference to warrant the extra outlay, MS OSs are not cheap.

2. The Hammer

The Hammer Registered Member

Here's a thread.https://www.wilderssecurity.com/showthread.php?t=240275&highlight=Windows

3. jimwillsher

jimwillsher Registered Member

How about this thread:

https://www.wilderssecurity.com/showthread.php?t=241453

currently sitting on the FIRST page of the forum listing........

Jim

Edit: It's VERY worthwhile getting W7, in my opinion anyway. I'm an MSDN subscriber 9MS Gold partner) and used Vista when it was released to subscribers in the November (retail was January). Likewise, I've used W7 RC since last Friday. Basically, I'm a very heavy user, all for business tasks and VMs, and W7 is MUCh faster than Vista. At least for the x64 version, on a laptop (4GB) and desktop (8GB).

4. Bubba

Bubba Updates Team

As We do have those above threads one can participate in, We'll bring this one to a close and ask that We contribute to one of those Please.

Thanks,
    Bubba

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.