NOD32 advice.

Discussion in 'NOD32 version 2 Forum' started by MikeSteele, Apr 18, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MikeSteele

MikeSteele Registered Member

I have just downloaded and installed NOD32, you'll have to excuse my ignorance here, I have just come from Norton.
    I have it updated, and I am pretty sure it is scanning my email. Imon reads 2 files scanned. Is that email? Duh, here is another duh for you.
    If I decide to puchase how long will it be before I have to renew? I have heard you have to renew monthy, but I also see you can buy it by the year. How does that work? Does it mean I have to enter a new password monthly? Or does it mean I have to pay monthly? If it is just enter a new password monthly is it emailed to me?
    I guess my biggest concerns are the email scanning and the monthly thing. I don't see a scan in my sys tray on email, and would like to know how the subscription works. I still have a month left with Norton, but I am going to switch for good. Tired of them. Thanks in advance to anyone who can help me clear these things up.

2. puff-m-d

puff-m-d Registered Member

Hi MikeSteele,

Welcome to Wilders!

Yes, IMON is the email scanner and the 2 files are emails.

You renew on a yearly basis.

HTH....

Regards,
    Kent

3. MikeSteele

MikeSteele Registered Member

Thanks, I had found the FAQ and read it but you answered my email question pretty fast. I hadn't found that yet. I understand that if I buy my subscription now, it would be a year until I would need to re subscribe. The monthly thing I was worried about only applies to the month of the purchase. Damn, sometimes I feel stupid. Thanks very much. I'll lay down my $39 after my trial is up. Might as well squeeze every day I can from it. :)

4. Hochie

Hochie Registered Member

You won't be sorry to switch to NOD32 Mike.....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.