NOD32 advice.

Discussion in 'NOD32 version 2 Forum' started by MikeSteele, Apr 18, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MikeSteele

MikeSteele Registered Member

I have just downloaded and installed NOD32, you'll have to excuse my ignorance here, I have just come from Norton.
    I have it updated, and I am pretty sure it is scanning my email. Imon reads 2 files scanned. Is that email? Duh, here is another duh for you.
    If I decide to puchase how long will it be before I have to renew? I have heard you have to renew monthy, but I also see you can buy it by the year. How does that work? Does it mean I have to enter a new password monthly? Or does it mean I have to pay monthly? If it is just enter a new password monthly is it emailed to me?
    I guess my biggest concerns are the email scanning and the monthly thing. I don't see a scan in my sys tray on email, and would like to know how the subscription works. I still have a month left with Norton, but I am going to switch for good. Tired of them. Thanks in advance to anyone who can help me clear these things up.

2. puff-m-d

puff-m-d Registered Member

Hi MikeSteele,

Welcome to Wilders!

Yes, IMON is the email scanner and the 2 files are emails.

You renew on a yearly basis.

HTH....

Regards,
    Kent

3. MikeSteele

MikeSteele Registered Member

Thanks, I had found the FAQ and read it but you answered my email question pretty fast. I hadn't found that yet. I understand that if I buy my subscription now, it would be a year until I would need to re subscribe. The monthly thing I was worried about only applies to the month of the purchase. Damn, sometimes I feel stupid. Thanks very much. I'll lay down my $39 after my trial is up. Might as well squeeze every day I can from it. :)

4. Hochie

Hochie Registered Member

You won't be sorry to switch to NOD32 Mike.....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.