NOD32 3.0

Discussion in 'ESET NOD32 Antivirus' started by chanbh, May 13, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. chanbh

chanbh Registered Member

Hi,

I am going to buy the NOD32 but so far i can only find ver 2.7. Is ver 3.0 already selling in the market?

Regards

2. PaulB2005

PaulB2005 Registered Member

Yes - for several months. Where are you looking?

3. Capp

Capp Registered Member

Version 3.0 has been available for quite some time now. Are you looking on Eset's website or are you looking for a reseller?

Any place that offers NOD32 should have version 3.0 listed as available. You do have the option of using 2.7 though too, just FYI.

HTH

4. chanbh

chanbh Registered Member

Hi,

I have tried the online store from eset website and it re-direct me to the hong kong online store and they only has version 2.7 for sale.

Will be trying to visit one of the local retail store to see if can find version 3.

regards

5. agoretsky

agoretsky Eset Staff Account

Hello,

ESET NOD32 Antivirus v.0 was just released in Simplified and Traditional Chinese a few days ago, so the distributor in Hong Kong may still be updating the shopping cart on their web site.

If you purchase a NOD32 v2.7 license, you should be able to use the license credentials to download and install ESET NOD32 Antivirus v3.0.

Regards,

Aryeh Goretsky

6. broozm

broozm Registered Member

I have the opposite problem - I am looking for the older v2.7 (business edition 32 bit av for server 2003) - but can only see v3!
    I would love a url where I can get 2.7 still
    Cheers

7. webyourbusiness

webyourbusiness Registered Member

purchase a v3.0 license and you can still use v2.7 - the Eset download page has links to v2.7 still (at least it did when I last looked) and I know our does. The license price is the same whether you are going to be running v3.0 or v2.7, and you are entitled to run which ever version fits your purpose - so I recommend just purchasing and downloading v2.7 from the regular download page.

I just checked Eset's page again:
    http://www.eset.com/download/registered_software.php
    v2.7 is at the bottom.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.