NOD32 2.7 Renewal

Discussion in 'NOD32 version 2 Forum' started by user203, Aug 15, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. user203

user203 Registered Member

I'm in the process of renewing my user license, but realize I no longer have access to the email account I originally purchased the software with.

I do have the log-in information in order to access the store and complete the checkout process, but I don't see any options for designating a updated email address, which means the new license # will probably be sent to the old email address associated with my profile and I won't be able to retrieve it.

What should I do?

2. ronjor

ronjor Global Moderator

3. webyourbusiness

webyourbusiness Registered Member

if you purchase through a reseller it would solve the problem as well.

4. user203

Thanks for the responses.

I had Tech Support update my email address, and completed the renewal transaction, however, the Username and Password I received in the email are the exact same as the expired ones currently saved to my NOD32 software.

When I attempt to run a definitions update, I'm getting the "Incorrect Username or password" window.

Do I need to contact Support again?

5. ronjor

ronjor Global Moderator

Perhaps an ESET moderator can help you out here.

ESET states a 24-48 hour timeframe may be needed to get you current on your license.

6. Biscuit

Biscuit Registered Member

Did you renew after your licence had expired? If so, it can take a few days for this to filter through to your software. Otherwise copy & paste the licence details into your software again, you may have made a typo previously.

7. user203

Thanks guys, I just tried the update again and it appears to be functional now. :cool:

8. SG1

SG1 Registered Member

I have similar problem renewing ea. yr. with this co. Wrote them 3 times - lady who may/may not work there still, but I think someone would answer said mail nonetheless?

Sent PM to Marcos here and also got no reply; in this economy when everyone talks big about customer service I can't get a little thing answered and a co. to take my money?

On their site you are to jump thru' hoops, fill out form, and state query in very tiny little dialog box (which I hate).

I would like to stick with this co., v2.7, renew and be done with it, and I don't want to waste time "training" a new AV and hope it plays well on this PC, so...

I think in this forum, someone said one can buy a lic. for most any product, use that username and password for even the older 2.7 AV - that correct? If so, advise please, and I will do that and get on with it.

Thanks, SG1 (Pat, a cranky, old customer type)

9. Capp

Capp Registered Member

You are correct.

When you buy a license, you are able to download whatever version of that software you want.

So, if you buy an NOD32 license, you can download v2.7, v3 or v4 of Eset NOD32 Antivirus.

10. SG1

SG1 Registered Member

Capp,

I'll be darned - didn't know (or forgot) about your co., and was unaware that you sold NOD; happy to buy from you but I don't have to d'l anything do I - again - as I just need to get new p'word and username via purchase so I can happily putter on with v2.7?

Thanks, SG1 (Pat)

11. Capp

Capp Registered Member

No, you won't have to download anything if you already have v2.7 up and running. Most likely, you won't even need a new username/password, as the new policies allow users to keep theirs when renewing. So, you purchase a renewal and that's all you have to do. Cheers!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.