NOD32 1.869dbase hates my Final fantasy XI

Discussion in 'NOD32 version 2 Forum' started by noob1, Sep 14, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. noob1

noob1 Guest

When i start my playonline viewer for SquareEnix's MMPORPG the it thinks one of my files polcfg.exe is an unknow crypt.win32 virus. Please Fix this problem! as iam sure i am not the only one using NOD32 that also plays MMPORPGs

2. Blackspear

Blackspear Global Moderator

For now, can you see if you can exclude the .exe file by doing the following:

Go to Nod32 Control Centre> IMON> Setup> Miscellanious> Exclusion> Edit> Add

Can you also please send an email to support@nod32.com and place a link to this thread. If you do not hear from Eset within 3 days (allows for weekends), please advise us here...

Hope this helps...

Let us know how you go...

Cheers :D

3. ?noob1

?noob1 Guest

thanks for the heads up and the fast reply.
    I already had the directory, file and the drive its on, I installed a shole new 80gb drive just to install this, i am nuts. What the Exclusion does is that it doesn't scan that area normaly, but what NOD32 goes RED window on me is when the file executes(thats the trigger for the detection) I can remove that trigger in the options menu but quess what? that means i remove this option for all other types of files.
    Go Eset!

4. Blackspear

Sorry I meant to tell you AMON

Try Nod32 Control Centre> AMON> Setup> Exclusion> Add

Let us know how you go...

5. ?noob1

?noob1 Guest

same thing as long as Amon settings uder file detection Execute is ticked i am stuffed.

6. Blackspear

Have you sent a email to support@nod32.com and placed a link to this thread?

7. noob1

noob1 Guest

yep just waitting around for a reply now, ^.^

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.