Nod,Vista and scas dont work.

Discussion in 'NOD32 version 2 Forum' started by trjam, Aug 6, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. trjam

trjam Registered Member

I just installed Nod on a new Vista machine. Set it all to BS settings. I have a external scan set for Friday and a on demand scan set for Monday. When I right click on either one and tell it to scan it wont work. If I click on indepth scan that works. If I right click on drive C and tell it to scan, that works. So the 2 scans I created are wont work when I right click on them. Someone please help. This is just the AV not the suite. Thank you.

2. ASpace

ASpace Guest

This is known issue on Vista , I mean other people have compainted about the scheduled scans in Vista , too.

3. trjam

trjam Registered Member

well no offense and thank you for the help, but that is totally unacceptable. Just purchased a 2 year family pak license and you are saying the regular AV isnt even Vista ready.

Last edited: Aug 7, 2007
  4. ASpace

ASpace Guest

It is Vista ready and does serve Vista users very well

5. Marcos

Marcos Eset Staff Account

We are not aware of any problems with that. Just in case, I have scheduled a scan task and ran it. It seems to have scanned the disk fine. More details about the OS as well as the exact instructions on how to replicate the issue would be much appreciated.

6. trjam

trjam Registered Member

just a compac presario with Vista Prem installed.

7. trjam

trjam Registered Member

:) :) Figured it out. Went back over Blackspears settings and there it was. I did not pay attention to the fact that you also have to put something into the work directory section of the external scan. Never had to with XP. But did as he suggested, right clicked on scan and it is purring away.:cool:

8. Blackspear

Blackspear Global Moderator

Good to see, and thanks for letting us know the solution, it will help others.

Cheers :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.