Nod <> Firewire and bluetooth?

Discussion in 'NOD32 version 2 Forum' started by Itsme, Jul 6, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Itsme

Itsme Registered Member

Hi,

I have a external HDD Maxtor 5000XT 240GB linked via firewire cable to the computer.
    I also have a Logitec keyboard/mouse MX bluetooth.

When I boot.. the NOD32 welcome screen remains on screen for more than a minute, my external HDD is not recognised, as are the bluetooth mouse and keyboard occasionally.

I removed NOD32 a few days ago and everything was back to normal. Just now I reinstalled NOD again and.. same symptoms as before.

As I use the external HDD for automated backups, I can't have it that it's not recognised.
    So, until something is sorted out.. I'll remove Nod.

Cheers
    Itsme

running XPpro SP1 AMD2000+ 512DDR

2. Itsme

Itsme Registered Member

yes, and just this moring I uninstalled Nod32 again and ... my external firewire HDD is recognised again by my system.

Well. it's a pitty that a antivirus would could eliminate virusses on the harddisk prevents my system from seeing the harddisk in the first place... hold on.. this IS the ultimate antivirus... no disks... no virusses.

Cheers
    Itsme

3. SimonJN

SimonJN Registered Member

I'd love to be able to help - but I use an external firewire hardrive to transfer files between home (XP SP1) and work (W2K SP4) with no problems. Nod is installed on both pc's. Sorry ...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.