NOD AMON problem !

Discussion in 'NOD32 version 2 Forum' started by elkhole, Aug 23, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. elkhole

elkhole Registered Member

I noticed lately a very serious problem with nod AMON , I had to disable it for a little time and when I reenable it there was a surprious , It catch some viruses and let others that it can catch pass and doesn't discover it in spite of it catch them if you copy them from folder to folder or you scan them with context menu mode , but if you run them you got infected in spite of the service if fully loaded wheter you restart system or not you won't catch them again .
    sorry for my bad language .

2. Marcos

Marcos Eset Staff Account

Have a look at the AMON settings and you'll see that it uses Advanced heuristics on create only. In order to get infected, you'd need to disable AMON, copy an infected file to the disk, enable AMON and then run a file detected by AH. If you want to enable AH on file access and you can afford waiting several seconds until you can access a file (depends on the time necessary to emulate it), install ESS and enable that option in the real-time file system protection setup.

3. elkhole

elkhole Registered Member

You are right , thanks for your immediate response .

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.