NOD 32 antivirus 4 problem

Discussion in 'ESET NOD32 Antivirus' started by vasogr, Jun 7, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. vasogr

vasogr Registered Member

Hi all. I am new here so excuse me if iI put that thread at the wrong section.

I'm currently having a problem with this version of antivirus. It keep deleting a file that I need in order to play a game a dll to be exact. I runned several other programs and none of them didn't found this file wrong. I tried also to disable the protection for a while but nothing happened.

Please help me

THANK YOU FOR READING MY POST....

2. Cudni

Cudni Global Moderator

3. vasogr

vasogr Registered Member

Thank you for your advice I will restart right now my computer and I will post the effects

Edit: Nothing Happens. My antivirus is still deleting this file

Last edited: Jun 7, 2011
  4. tony_m

tony_m Eset Staff Account

Hi vasogr,

From the main program windows, click Tools > Log files (If you do not see the tools menu, press CRTL + M to toggle to Advanced mode). From the Log drop-down menu, select Detected Threats.

Select the lines showing the file that is being deleted and paste it here.

Thank you.

5. vasogr

vasogr Registered Member

07/06/2011 22:29:18 Real-time file system protection file \Device\SCDEmu\SCDEmuCd0\SKIDROW\paul.dll a variant of Win32/Packed.VMProtect.AAA trojan cleaned by deleting (after the next restart) - quarantined HOOMER\MLR Event occurred during an attempt to access the file by the application: C:\Windows\explorer.exe.
    07/06/2011 22:28:46 Real-time file system protection file \Device\SCDEmu\SCDEmuCd0\SKIDROW\paul.dll a variant of Win32/Packed.VMProtect.AAA trojan cleaned by deleting (after the next restart) - quarantined HOOMER\MLR Event occurred during an attempt to access the file by the application: C:\Windows\explorer.exe.
    07/06/2011 22:28:02 Real-time file system protection file \Device\SCDEmu\SCDEmuCd0\SKIDROW\paul.dll a variant of Win32/Packed.VMProtect.AAA trojan cleaned by deleting (after the next restart) - quarantined HOOMER\MLR Event occurred during an attempt to access the file by the application: C:\Windows\explorer.exe.
    07/06/2011 20:07:26 Real-time file system protection file \Device\SCDEmu\SCDEmuCd0\SKIDROW\paul.dll a variant of Win32/Packed.VMProtect.AAA trojan cleaned by deleting (after the next restart) - quarantined HOOMER\MLR Event occurred during an attempt to access the file by the application: C:\Windows\explorer.exe.
    02/06/2011 00:10:23 Real-time file system protection file C:\program files (x86)\microsoft games\fable iii\paul.dll a variant of Win32/Packed.VMProtect.AAA trojan deleted NT AUTHORITY\SYSTEM Event occurred during an attempt to access the file by the application: C:\Program Files (x86)\Lavasoft\Ad-Aware\AAWService.exe.
    02/06/2011 00:09:57 Real-time file system protection file C:\program files (x86)\microsoft games\fable iii\paul.dll a variant of Win32/Packed.VMProtect.AAA trojan error while cleaning NT AUTHORITY\SYSTEM Event occurred during an attempt to access the file by the application: C:\Program Files (x86)\Lavasoft\Ad-Aware\AAWService.exe.
    01/06/2011 22:04:34 Startup scanner file C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Fable III\paul.dll a variant of Win32/Packed.VMProtect.AAA trojan error while cleaning
    01/06/2011 13:41:07 Real-time file system protection file \Device\SCDEmu\SCDEmuCd0\SKIDROW\paul.dll a variant of Win32/Packed.VMProtect.AAA trojan cleaned by deleting (after the next restart) - quarantined HOOMER\MLR Event occurred during an attempt to access the file by the application: C:\Windows\explorer.exe.
    01/06/2011 13:40:27 Real-time file system protection file \Device\SCDEmu\SCDEmuCd0\SKIDROW\paul.dll a variant of Win32/Packed.VMProtect.AAA trojan cleaned by deleting (after the next restart) - quarantined HOOMER\MLR Event occurred during an attempt to access the file by the application: C:\Windows\explorer.exe.
    01/06/2011 10:57:03 Real-time file system protection file \Device\SCDEmu\SCDEmuCd0\SKIDROW\paul.dll a variant of Win32/Packed.VMProtect.AAA trojan cleaned by deleting (after the next restart) - quarantined HOOMER\MLR Event occurred during an attempt to access the file by the application: C:\Windows\explorer.exe.
    01/06/2011 10:56:46 Real-time file system protection file \Device\SCDEmu\SCDEmuCd0\SKIDROW\paul.dll a variant of Win32/Packed.VMProtect.AAA trojan cleaned by deleting (after the next restart) - quarantined HOOMER\MLR Event occurred during an attempt to access the file by the application: C:\Windows\explorer.exe.

here you are. Thanks in advance for everything by the way

6. tony_m

Hi vasogr,

I just sent you a PM.

I'll post the results here.

Thanks.

7. tony_m

Hi,

So just all know, this is not an ESET problem, the file is well detected by our scanner, it is a Fable III crack.

The only option is to exclude the file, but this is not recommended at all and will always be at your own risk.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.