Nod 3 rc1 questions

Discussion in 'ESET Smart Security v3 Beta Forum' started by ellison64, Sep 22, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ellison64

ellison64 Registered Member

First of all ,forgive me if this post should be in beta forum?Anyway being used to 2.7 can anyone tell me where real time scanned files are shown in the gui?.Also i cant find any "ask user" options ,whenever malware is found.It seems to auto clean ,and though ive looked in advanced tree view i cant see any options for user intervention at all.Also i dont see any appended messages in ALL mail anymore which was reassuring because i knew that mail was being scanned.Finally i hope blackspear may find the time to do a sticky on this one.Initial thoughts are that its hiding too many setup options which were easily accessible in 2.7.I cant find half the settings that were available in 2.7 anyway ,though i have had a glass of wine or two ;)
    ellison

2. ellison64

ellison64 Registered Member

Well ive found out how to enable user intervention by adjusting the clean slider,but still cant find the real time files scanned ,or how to enable email scanned appending to mail
    ellison

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.