No video when booting into SecureZone

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by Caffeinated, Jun 15, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Caffeinated

Caffeinated Registered Member

I use Acronis True Image on a couple of PCs at home (and I love it!). On one PC I installed an ATI Radeon 9000. Ever since then, when I boot into the Acronis SecureZone to restore an image, I get a black screen. It seems like my new video card can't support the video mode used by Acronis when booting by the SecureZone.

Any ideas?

2. Menorcaman

Menorcaman Retired Moderator

Hi Caffeinated,

Can we take it you meant that you booted into the Linux based recovery mode via the Acronis Startup Recovery Manager (SRM) by pressing F11 during boot? Or did you mean that you booted into the recovery mode via the bootable rescue CD?

The SRM can be activated when creating a Secure Zone. However, just to be clear, you can't boot into (or by) the Secure Zone.

Regards

3. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello Caffeinated,

Thank you for choosing Acronis Disk Backup Software.

First of all please update your copy of Acronis True Image 8.0 to the 859 build. In order to get access to updates you should register account on our site (or just log in if you have already created it) and then register your copy of the product.

Could you please clarify what you mean by "boot into the Acronis SecureZone"? Did you create Acronis Bootable CD? Please try to boot from it and let us know the result.

Thank you.
    --
    Irina Shirokova

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.