No updates???

Discussion in 'SpywareBlaster & Other Forum' started by RoadRunner069, Apr 1, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RoadRunner069

RoadRunner069 Registered Member

Folks: I dumped Spyware Blaster 3.2, upgraded to 3.3 two weeks ago. Since then there have been no updates. What gives? I get directed to the javacool site, nothing there except the 3.3 version. When are you going to have updates? Thank RR069

2. qwillfan

qwillfan Guest

Same thing here. I followed the directions by disable protection and uninstalling 3.2 and then installing 3.3. I use manual updating and it's been more than 2 weeks since I've had an update. I keep checking and it keeps saying "There are no new updates available. You have the latest protection."

3. MikeBCda

MikeBCda Registered Member

Considering the number of people who've reported problems connecting to the update server with 3.3, I wouldn't be surprised if Javacool is putting all effort into getting that straightened out, so that everyone can get the updates.

4. Bubba

Bubba Updates Team

Quite correct Mike....and Javacool recently commented in this post that he was "quite busy working on a new release of SpywareBlaster to fix the updating issues some people are having" ....and simply asks users for patience.

Also....as most veteran users of Spywarewblaster know....this free program is from an individual that attempts to the best of his ability to stay abreast of all new badware and offers updates as his regular life permits.

5. qwillfan

qwillfan Guest

Thank you for responding MikeBCda and Bubba. I certainly do appreciate all the work that goes into these free programs. I only wanted to make sure that there actually weren't any updates available and that I wasn't experiencing some sort of glitch. Thanks again. :)

6. qwillfan

qwillfan Guest

I got an update! Dated 4/05/05, 19 new items and everything is working fine. Wooohooo! :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.