No Updates for Upgrades available

Discussion in 'Other Acronis Products' started by ErnstB, Mar 30, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ErnstB

ErnstB Registered Member

After changing the authorization for updates, I can't see any updates for all the software upgrades I bought. For the full versions, the updates are shown and can be downloaded.

2. mrtee

mrtee Registered Member

So download what you need and run the .exe. The program will ask if you want to update/repair. Has always worked for me.

3. ErnstB

ErnstB Registered Member

Maybe, the description of the problem was not clear.

The Acronis Site changed the way you can download updates. For the licences registered with Acronis, I see my licence numbers and available updates for download. But updates are only shown for the products, which I bought as full version. For upgrades (eg. Privacy Expert Suite 8.0 from 7.0), I see no available updates. Since this behaviour is the same for all full versions (updates available) and upgrades (no updates available), I think, this is an error at the Acronis site.

Ernst

4. Vasquez

Vasquez Guest

The same is happening to me...

5. SHaase

SHaase Registered Member

At me too, but I have one position of no upgrade, it means full product, for which I cannot download any update.

6. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello all,

First of all please make sure you have registered your serial number for Upgrade version at http://www.acronis.com/my/products/registration/ After that you will be able to see all your registered Upgrade versions in "Product Updates". Here you may click on "Get update" link to get the latest build.

If you still have any problems working with our new web site please send a letter with the description of the problem to support@acronis.com.

Thank you.
    --
    Ilya Toytman

7. ErnstB

ErnstB Registered Member

Now all is o.k. again.
    The first update site shows all the current versions available and after login, I see the latest update for every product I own.

Thanks
    Ernst

8. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello all,

We have updated our web-site and hope all the problems are fixed now. If you experience any difficulties please send the description of the problem to support@acronis.com along with the detailed list of all your steps and we will certainly make necessary changes.

Thank you.
    --
    Ilya Toytman

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.