No updates for ATI 10 in four months, Why?

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by d.chatten, Feb 13, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. d.chatten

d.chatten Registered Member

As the title says, i purchased ATI 10 four months ago when it was first released and there hasn't been a single update released yet, there are known issues with ATI 10 that have been reported on this forum and need to be addressed, four months without an update to ATI 10 is absolutely rediculess, at this rate ATI 11 will be out of the door before ATI 10 gets an update.

So i would like to ask, when are we going to see an update for ATI 10?

2. shieber

shieber Registered Member

It never rains but it pours, yet you don't miss your water 'til your well runs dry.

When Acronis was coming out with updates every few months (or weeks it seemed) it was driving a lot of us nuts that had more than one machine to update each time.

Now that they finally settled down on the updates, other folks are clamoring for faster fixes.

Personally I wish you could just do update checks on line from within the program and have the updates install without having to go through all the looking up the site, selecting a download, running the instal, etc.

If one could automate updates, I wouldn't care if they came every week, especially if that's what it took to get the fixes in place a quiackly as possible.

3. Carver

Carver Registered Member

Its been How long since ATI 10 was released, how many flaws came to light. It is time Acronis issue a update or as shieber says just add a auto update feature that checks for a update whatever interval the user sets.

4. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello everyone,

Thank you for choosing Acronis Disk Backup Software.

We are sorry for the delayed response.

Please notice that there is a new build (4940) of Acronis True Image 10.0 Home available to download at Acronis official website. To get access to updates you should first register your software.

If you want us to change the behavior of Acronis True Image in any way or add some new features to this product, please feel free to post any of your suggestions in Acronis True Image WISH-LIST thread.

Thank you.
    --
    Marat Setdikov

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.