No task for this client warning

Discussion in 'ESET Server & Remote Administrator' started by jebozid, Jan 24, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jebozid

jebozid Registered Member

I try to send configuration file via ESET ERA to a client computer and I get "finished with warning", "No task for this client". I have previously managed to push install ESET NOD32 to this client and all other networking between server and client seems ok, so I am out of ideas why is this happening and what does this error mean.

On another client I have manually installed ESET Endpoint 5 yet I see that client in my ERA as having 4.2.71 version installed. Client updates with no problem. But I can't send it configuration file too.

So, basically, I'm probably doing something wrong in configuration sending but I just can't figure it out. Must be overlooking something ;)

I'm using ESET Endpoint and ERA 5.0, Windows 2008 R2 and Windows 7 Enterprise SP1.

Ideas greatly appreciated, cheers!

2. jebozid

jebozid Registered Member

Okay, so I was able to import settings to a client from server, and it all works fine, but am still unable to send configuration from server. :oops:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.