No Response from ESET Support

Discussion in 'NOD32 version 2 Forum' started by valin53, Mar 10, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. valin53

valin53 Registered Member

I forgot my pw to access NOD32's settings. I followed the instructions to get the unlock code to include the email to ESET support and three replies by me asking when they were going to send the unlock code. The initial email to them and their automated reply to me was on 2/28. It's now 3/10 with no unlock code or response from them except the automated response. Are they normally this slow in responding? o_O

2. ASpace

ASpace Guest

It is very strange , by the way. However , since it is Saturday today , you'll not receive any reply today . I suggest you contact ESET Tech Support in Europe by mailing your question to support@eset.com with your code generated by the application :thumb:

3. BFG

BFG Registered Member

Hi valin53,

Please check you PM.

Thank you,
    BFG

4. valin53

I emailed European tech support as suggested copying the original response from ESET into the email. I'll see what happens next week. Thanks. I'll let you know what happens.

5. valin53

Well, someone from ESET must have been monitoring this forum and saw my question. When I checked my email, I had my unlock code. Thank you ESET.:)

6. ASpace

ASpace Guest

Yes , they are monitoring it constantly ;)
    Thanks for lettling us know :thumb:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.