no product key yet?

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by troubledAGAIN, Mar 22, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. troubledAGAIN

troubledAGAIN Registered Member

I purchased an upgrade to TI10 on 3/18/2007 but have not received the product key yet. Need TI10 to use with Vista. When do I get my serial? I checked the bnak statement and I was charged on 3/18/2007.

2. GroverH

GroverH Registered Member

3. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello troubledAGAIN,

Thank you for choosing Acronis Disk Backup Software.

Please note that if you purchased Acronis True Image via Acronis on-line store and did not receive the serial number you could follow the next link to find your serial number and the link for download at: www.findmyorder.com

You will need to enter either your e-mail address and the last five digits of your credit card or your order number and the password.

You can also submit a request for technical support and attach the e-mail address with you used to make the purchase to your request along with the link to this thread. We will investigate the issue and try to provide you with a solution.

Thank you.
    --
    Aleksandr Isakov

4. troubledAGAIN

troubledAGAIN Registered Member

Thank you for replying, I have it fixed now. Used the chat line yesterday just after posting this message.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.