No Problem, I fixed it myself yesterday...

Discussion in 'adware, spyware & hijack cleaning' started by Robeliz, May 21, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Robeliz

Robeliz Registered Member

and then I discovered your site today (about an hour ago). I want to compliment you - I think it's wonderful that you are helping so many frantic, frustrated, and down-right fed-up people!! I was there too - despite up-to-date McAfee virus protection, pop-up stoppers, more-than-your average-computer-user's knowledge, careful Internet use, high cookie settings, the whole 9 yards, I wandered onto a website that attempted (well, I guess it managed) to hijack my browser (IE 6), and although McAffe caught it, something got thru, and I've been chasing crap for most of this week. Using a combination of Ad-aware and my newly, just-for-the-occasion-downloaded Spybot Search & Destroy AND Spyware Blaster 3.1 - AND tedious Registry editing each time one of those little buggers showed up...... I managed to get rid of each and every one of them.

Anyhow, you guys are great - 10 thumbs up :-*

Kisses from Robin!!!

2. Nick

Nick Registered Member

Thank you for your kind words and the time to post them.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.