No one Lives forever 2 Crash (dump attached)

Discussion in 'other software & services' started by Yhe1, Jan 15, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yhe1

Yhe1 Registered Member

Hello, I have an issue with NOLF 2

I install the game fine, patched to 1.3 fine. However, sometimes when I click on new game, It would lock up at the loading of the first cutscene. It does not happen every time, but maybe about half of the time. I have tried compatible modes and run as admin. It would say that the "The program lithtech.exe version 1.0.0.1 stopped interacting with Windows and was closed". I have to close it with Task Manager.

I am playing with the No CD patch from here and this problem does not exist for contract jack.

My specs are Win 7 x64

At mobile Raedon 3670 with 10.6 drivers

Dell XPS 1640 4gb ram core 2 duo 2.26

I have also tried disabling animated loading screen, hardware sound and cursor.

Thanks much for any help!

I've created a Dump from right clicking on Task Manager after the application hanged. It is uploaded on to dropbox. Can somebody take a look of it for me? Thanks!

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/21356102/Lithtech.DMP

2. stapp

stapp Global Moderator

3. Mman79

Mman79 Registered Member

The "No CD patch" statement might get the thread locked, as that sort of thing isn't supported here. But, where did you get the game from to start with?

4. Cudni

Cudni Global Moderator

see 2nd post

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.