No mouse on Disk Administrator..>

Discussion in 'Other Acronis Products' started by dheadthfc, Nov 16, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dheadthfc

dheadthfc Registered Member

I'm trying to use Disk Administrator off a floppy on a computer with windows XP, but the mouse appears not to be working/installed.
    Anyone know how can I activate the mouse.
    Thanks in advance.

2. dheadthfc

Further to my post below....>

..I have OS Selector 5.0 Deluxe with Disk administrate.
    I have a 80gig HDD split into 3...approx one 8 gig C drive, and two 35 gig E and F drives. Windows xp operating system is on the 8 gig drive.
    How can I make the 8 gig drive bigger, say 28 gig at the expense of the E drive. Making the E drive approx 15 gig.
    I keep getting low disk space error?

Hope this post is understandable.

Thanks in advance.

3. Detox

Detox Retired Moderator

I've merged your two threads together as the second is a continuation of the first - Detox

4. dheadthfc

The second isn't really a continuation of the first, two different subjects.
    The second thread is the important one.

5. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello dheadthfc,

Please do the following:

- Download Acronis Report utility from http://www.acronis.com/files/support/AcronisReport.exe;
    - Run Acronis Report utility and select the "Create bootable floppy" option;
    - Insert a blank floppy disk in the floppy drive and proceed with creating the bootable diskette;
    - Boot the computer under consideration from this diskette and wait for report creation process to complete;
    - Send the report.txt file from the floppy disk to support@acronis.com.

This would provide us with detailed information on the hard disk partition structure.

After that we will provide you with detailed instructions on how to resize your partitions.

Please also note that Acronis OS Selector 5.0 Deluxe is a rather old program and we don't maintain it nowadays. So the problem with mouse detection won't be investigated.

Thank you.

6. dheadthfc

Hello Andrew.
    I purchased this product recently as new [which it is] over the internet last week, I was not made aware it was an old version. The product description in the advert, seemed to be what I wanted. But it doesn't do what I want which is redistribute free space over the three disks.
    I'll have to see if I can return it and get a refund and go for my original choice, Partition Magic.

Thanks for you time.

dheadthfc

7. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello dheadthfc,

Please note that Acronis company doesn't sell this product for more than a year now.

Thank you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.