No more Internet connection after scanning with Ewido?

Discussion in 'ewido anti-spyware forum' started by robertoromag, Jan 3, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. robertoromag

robertoromag Registered Member

I scanned and cleaned my computers (one at office in a LAN, one at home) with Ewido on line, deleting all cookies...
    After that I wasn't able to connect with internet! At home I stopped (in System) program esecution protection for "generic Host Process for Win32 Services" and now it works.
    I don't have Window program esecution protection in my office computer... It is in a LAN and the internal net is working (I can see the other computers in the LAN, all the other computers can join Internet).
    It's strange that after deleting the cookies with Ewido, the old page connected to Internet was still working (I was able to open a different page in another window with "Ctrl+n") but I wasn't able to join Internet opening pages directly from the "E" of explorer. Now, after shutting the computer, I am not able to join Internet. I think that the internet connection (LAN, modem, reuter) is still working, the problem seems to be that I cannot have the server authentication (what is this?)
    Thanks for helping.
    RobertoR.

Last edited: Jan 3, 2007
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.