No more build update for TI 11?

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by O.Alexander, Feb 21, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. O.Alexander

O.Alexander Guest

Hi!

I want to know if the build version of TI 11 will stop from Build # 8101? :doubt:

I am confusing this with Mircrosoft, because Microsoft releases new updates
    even a new version of Windows comes out. :doubt:

I'm not sure if this goes same with Acronis TI? o_O

Thanks in advance!

2. DwnNdrty

DwnNdrty Registered Member

Acronis is not known for issuing a build update for a version that has been succeeded by a newer version, although I'm not sure that 8101 is the last for ver 11. Seems to me that there might be a later one, but I'm not sure. (I still use ver 9). Are you having issues with what you have?

3. Vino Rosso

Vino Rosso Spyware Fighter

Checking the Acronis site shows Build # 8101, July 03, 2008 as the latest product update for TI 11

(Latest for TI 2009 is Build # 9709, January 23, 2009)

4. bgoodman4

bgoodman4 Registered Member

Just noticed this thread and I am not using the latest build. Since I am not having any issues with the build I have is there any reason to update and is doing so liable to create problems for me. I am a believer in the old saying If It Ain't Broke Don't Fix It. So I probably am best off leaving well enough alone but I wouldn't mind your opinion on this.

5. seekforever

seekforever Registered Member

If your current build is doing everything you need correctly then there is no need to update it. However, I would download the latest build and keep it just in case you change your hardware and need the later build. I do this with BIOS updates. Even though the builds are available now it doesn't mean they will be in the future.

6. Vino Rosso

Vino Rosso Spyware Fighter

Good tip :thumb:

7. bgoodman4

bgoodman4 Registered Member

Good idea, I will do that, thanks.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.