No maximizing for egui.exe ?

Discussion in 'ESET NOD32 Antivirus' started by GuMz, Mar 6, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GuMz

GuMz Registered Member

Hi all,

When double-clicked, the NOD32 tray icon will not open the program maximized.

Let me explain further..

If the tray icon is double-clicked it opens NOD32 in a small window, and can then be maximized. It stays maximized every time it is opened from then on until Windows is restarted, at which point it continues to open in a normal sized window.

How can it be kept maximized every time ? I know someone who uses Smart Security and has the same problem. o_O

Help will be appreciated.

2. agoretsky

agoretsky Eset Staff Account

Hello,

I do not know if this will work for your particular installation of of Microsoft Windows, but try opening the ESET User Interface, sizing it to whatever dimensions you wish to use and then pressing the Ctrl key while clicking on the close widget (the [X]) on the title bar of the window.

The next time you open it, does it appear where you want it to on the screen?

Regards,

Aryeh Goretsky

3. GuMz

GuMz Registered Member

Hi Aryeh,

This little tweak did the trick thanks for your help !

For anyone wondering I've tried this and can confirm it working on Windows 7 Beta, I still have to try it on Vista where I was having the problem in the first place, but it should be no different.

Thanks once again. :thumb:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.