No longer getting the usual XXX was allowed to ....

Discussion in 'ProcessGuard' started by Disciple, Aug 25, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Disciple

Disciple Registered Member

This behavior has recently (2-3 weeks) started on both computers (1-P4 desktop XP SP1, 1-AMD K6 notebook XP SP2). I don't remember having any problems on the desktop, however I did have to do a reinstall of PG on the notebook (the dat files became corrupt).

Should I do a complete/manual uninstall and start over? Any and all suggestions are welcome.

2. Pilli

Pilli Registered Member

Hi Disciple, Try doing a Clear windows log and File log or evn delete the file log and let PG re-guild it as it may have become corrupted.
    DCS may have other ideas as well but you will probably not get a reply from them until the morning Perth time :)

3. Disciple

Phil, thanks for the reply. I have done that previously, but will give it a try again. Yep, Perth is +12 hours from me so I understand about having to wait until they wake up. :( Which is a small price to pay for their work. :D

4. Disciple

Just to bring closure to this thread, I went through the uninstall/install procedure on each machine. Things are back to normal now, but I am still curious as to why this happened on both machines at approximately the same time. Oh well, I am eagerly awating PG ?.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.