No longer getting the usual XXX was allowed to ....

Discussion in 'ProcessGuard' started by Disciple, Aug 25, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Disciple

Disciple Registered Member

This behavior has recently (2-3 weeks) started on both computers (1-P4 desktop XP SP1, 1-AMD K6 notebook XP SP2). I don't remember having any problems on the desktop, however I did have to do a reinstall of PG on the notebook (the dat files became corrupt).

Should I do a complete/manual uninstall and start over? Any and all suggestions are welcome.

2. Pilli

Pilli Registered Member

Hi Disciple, Try doing a Clear windows log and File log or evn delete the file log and let PG re-guild it as it may have become corrupted.
    DCS may have other ideas as well but you will probably not get a reply from them until the morning Perth time :)

3. Disciple

Phil, thanks for the reply. I have done that previously, but will give it a try again. Yep, Perth is +12 hours from me so I understand about having to wait until they wake up. :( Which is a small price to pay for their work. :D

4. Disciple

Just to bring closure to this thread, I went through the uninstall/install procedure on each machine. Things are back to normal now, but I am still curious as to why this happened on both machines at approximately the same time. Oh well, I am eagerly awating PG ?.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.