No diagnostic tab

Discussion in 'Capsa Network Analyzer' started by Suprglu, Jun 27, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Suprglu

Suprglu Registered Member

We are evaluating Colasoft Capsa 7 Professional. I have been going through the videos to see what this software can do for our network team.

One of the videos referenced the diagnostic tab. I paused the video to follow along using my own capture. I did not see a diagnostic tab. I thought maybe it had been accidentally closed, so I started a new capture. Still no diagnostic tab.

I'm also finding other things that do not match the videos. For example if I hover over a bar in the dashboard view nothing happens. In the video information is displayed when they hover over the bar.

These are a couple of the issues I am noticing. The diagnostic tab is the most disturbing anomaly.

Any thoughts or solutions?

Brent
    Netcom Engineer
    GlobalScholar.com

2. Colasoft Support

Colasoft Support Colasoft Moderator

Hi Suprglu,

Thanks for trying our software. The Pro edition doesn't have Diagnosis function. Therefore, you are suggested to try the Enterprise edition. You can send an email to our support mailbox for an Enterprise EVA license.

We just released the new version, and it uses new interface on the graphs of the dashboard, and the videos haven't been updated so there is a little difference.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.