"no connection available"

Discussion in 'ESET Smart Security' started by dehdeh, Nov 28, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dehdeh

dehdeh Registered Member

Hello. I was until yesterday a VERY satisfied customer of ESET.
    I have been using ESET since it was NOD32 back in 2004 or so...

I have been using ESET Smart Security 4 for the last year on Windows 7 32bit with no problems what-so-ever, and yesterday i bought ESET Smart Security 5.

I uninstalled ESET 4 and installed 5...
    Until now (with ESET 4) the very moment i logged into Windows the internet was ready to go. Instantly, with no delay at all.

Now, since i installed ESET Smart Security 5, when i log into Windows the connections icon (on the bottom right of the windows taskbar) has a red X and it says that no connections are available... I have to be waiting for about 2-4 minutes for it to remove the red X and use the internet.

I installed ESET 5 on my laptop with Win7 32bit also (after a fresh format) and it still does the same problem... I have my wifi network memorized in windows to log into it automatically, but now, when i log into windows, a blue circle rotates on the network icon, then it takes out the red X, and after 2-4 minutes, it "finds the network" and i can finally use the internet.

This is unacceptable.
    I would like very much like your help.

Thank you.

2. agoretsky

agoretsky Eset Staff Account

Hello,

Perhaps there is another program running which affects ESET's software.

I would suggest opening a ticket with the closest ESET technical support department and they can work with you to investigate the issue further.

Regards,

Aryeh Goretsky

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.